FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT (OLD STUDENTS)
After registering, you can (1) pay online or over the counter through our bank accounts, or (2) pay at the Finance Office (please bring a printed copy of your form) Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 12:00nn and 1:00pm to 4:00pm (except holidays).
For NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS visit https://enroll.vsmart.ph/school/cdsa
For instructions and procedures visit www.cdsa-taguig.blogspot.com
For inquiries on fees and payments, please call 8641-5557 or email email@example.com
Colegio de Santa Ana is a Private, Catholic (Parochial) institution located in Liwayway Street, Sta. Ana, Taguig City. Founded in 1980 by Rt. Rev. Msgr. Augurio I. Juta, CDSA offers Christian education.
Starting with a simple vision in the early 1980s – Rt. Rev. Msgr. Augurio Juta, a resident parish priest of St. Anne, with the assistance of Rev. Mother Maria Josefina C. Yamson, RVM, then Superior Gen. of the Congregation of the Religious of the Virgin Maryto, set out to establish an institution that would help in the Catholic formation and educational enhancement of parishioners and common folk alike, for the native Taguigenos (Canon 804 §1 of the Code of Canon Law).
- Formation of families
- Relevance of curriculum attuned with 21st Century Education
- Promotion of integrity of Creation
- Enhancement of parish involvement
- Service to the Poor
- Deeper appreciation and witnessing of the Philippine Catholic School Standards and Filipino values
- Collaboration toward viability and resources
- Love and devotion to St. Anne
Colegio de Santa Ana offers K-12 Education:
- PRE-SCHOOL (Nursery - Kinder)
- ELEMENTARY (Grade 1 - 6)
- JUNIOR HIGH (Grade 7 - 10)
- SENIOR HIGH (Grade 11 - 12)
At Senior High School level, we have two specialty streams:
- Academic Track (Accountancy and Business Management (ABM), General Academic Strand (GAS), Humanities and Social Sciences (HumSS))
- Tech-Voc Track (Information & Communications Technology (ICT))
We ensure that the latest technology, teaching methods and aids are available to ensure the highest quality education for the students.